Payment cards are accepted:
Payment is made in accordance with the contract. Enter the number that is specified in the contract (which is your ID (Example: RZ000000000))
When paying for an order with a bank card, the payment is processed on the PAO's authorization page "CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW", where you need to enter your bank card details:
• Card type
• Card number
• Card validity period (indicated on the front side of the card)
• Name of the cardholder (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the card)
• CVC2 / CVV2 code
Then click on the " PAY " button»
For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3D Secure protocol is used. If your Bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to your Bank's server for additional identification. For information about the rules and methods of additional identification, please contact the Bank that issued your bank card.
The security of processing Internet payments through PJSC "CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW" is guaranteed by the international security certificate PCI DSS.
Information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology.
Tips and recommendations on the necessary security measures for making payments using a bank card:
• Take care of your plastic cards the same way you take care of cash. Don't forget them in the car, restaurant, shop, etc.
• Never give your credit card number over the phone to any person or company
• Always have an emergency phone number for the bank that issued your card at hand, and if it is lost, contact the bank immediately
• Enter your card details only when making a purchase. Never specify them for any other reason.
• Check whether a secure SSL connection is established: the address in the address bar should start with https:// and a lock image should appear in the lower-right corner of the browser.
The procedure for returning goods is regulated by Article 26.1 of the Federal Law "On Consumer Protection".
• The consumer has the right to refuse the goods at any time before its transfer, and after the transfer of the goods-within seven days;
• Return of goods of proper quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified product are preserved;
• The consumer does not have the right to refuse a product of proper quality that has individually defined properties, if the specified product can be used exclusively by the person purchasing it;
• If the consumer refuses the goods, the seller must return to him the amount of money paid by the consumer under the contract, with the exception of the seller's expenses for delivery of the returned goods from the consumer, no later than ten days from the date of presentation of the corresponding demand by the consumer;
To make a refund, you need:
• Cash receipt
Please note: when receiving goods with delivery, which is carried out by a transport company, carefully inspect their appearance, especially the packaging. In case of violation of the packaging or the complete condition of the goods, claims are made transport company at the terminal. After receiving the goods from the transport company, no claims on their appearance are made accepted.